Thursday, July 17, 2008

Yo blogger peeps!

Hey if you are here checkin out da blog that rocks! I'd love to get some pics up from Hume and stuff or at least have links to Facebook albums or something for Hume pics. Let me know if you have some pics that you'd like to share. This blog is basically existing to act as a way for you all to check out what is comin up schedule-wise. If people really start comin regularly to read I will probably try to do something beyond a calendar but that is still to come. Enjoy the baby blog and know that it will be updated. Email me at ben@graceslo.org with any questions or suggestions!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to comment!!!

Anonymous said...

This is the most adorable baby blog I have ever seen! :) It is a great idea and way helpful with good info for students - and even parents :) Thanks for putting this all together - Megan B.